Each year, the Greater Shreveport Chamber Business Development Connection honors a select group of local individuals at the ATHENA Leadership Award Program. The prestigious ATHENA International Leadership Award is presented to a woman or man, who is honored for attaining professional excellence, engaged community service and for actively assisting women in their achievement of professional excellence and leadership skills.
The Chamber is pleased to announce the following exemplary individuals as the 2021 ATHENA Honorees:
- Lyndsi Alvarez, Precision Waste Solutions
- Shelley Nicole Armstrong, Walden University
- Krystle Renee’ Beauchamp, Parish of Caddo
- Kathleen Bursley, United Way of Northwest Louisiana
- Susan East, American Armature & Power Tool Repair, Inc.
- Jana Freeman Forrest, BOM Bank
- Von Jennings, Goodwill Industries of North Louisiana
- Julie Gilley Milam, BRF’s Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program (EAP)
- Leslie Peck, SporTran
- Margaret Claire Rebouche, Willis Knighton Health System
- Miranda Small, Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino
- Karen Soul, Ph.D., Centenary College of Louisiana
- LaToria Willis Thomas, United Way of Northwest Louisiana
- Keely Verges, Brentwood Hospital
- Felecia Latonya Williams, My Spa My Way
- Ryan Williams, Seedlinks Behavior Management
The Greater Shreveport Chamber encourages the public to join them in celebrating and honoring these outstanding business professionals from our community at the upcoming 31st Annual ATHENA Leadership Award Program, presented by Willis-Knighton Health System, where one of these honorees will be named the 2021 ATHENA International Leadership Award Recipient.
The 31st Annual ATHENA Leadership Award Program will be held November 10th at Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino with registration beginning promptly at 11:30 A.M.
During the event, all recommended safety guidelines will be strictly followed. This event is subject to change based on current local, state, and federal health guidelines and regulations. To register for the event, visit www.shreveportchamber.org or contact Ellie Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the program’s inception in 1982, more than 8,000 exemplary leaders in over 500 communities have received the prestigious ATHENA Leadership Award in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, China, Greece, India, Russia, Unite Arab Emirates and United Kingdom. By honoring exceptional leaders, the ATHENA Leadership Award Program seeks to inspire others to achieve excellence in their professional and personal lives.